Ms. Nigeria International (MSNI) kicked-off with a twist. With quite a number of young beauties entering for the contest.
With thirteen (13) candidates in camp, the last standing eight (8) were unveiled to reign as Queens.
Ekiti State was chosen as the Host City as the number one tourist state in Nigeria.
The main objective was to educate and celebrate Nigeria, its diverse human resource and extra-ordinary talent, and promote peace across boundaries.
The Grand Finale at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo Civic Center was awesomely graced by dignitaries of the State Government and Stakeholders within the State. Using Technology, online voting had commenced earlier in the year and closed midway into the Grand Finale.
The Management of Brendance and Crusader Limited (BCL) announced with pleasure the emergence of a new Queen occassioning the end Odutayo Omolara Comfort, Miss Nigeria International (2021 Edition) reign and the beginning of the reign of a New Queen and its entourage for year 2022 – 2023.
- Ms. Nigeria International Maduka, Favour Obianuju
- Ms. Nigeria International, Classic Obichukwu, Benita Ozioma
- Ms. Nigeria International, Tourism Adebowale, Deborah
- Ms. Nigeria International, Culture Babalola, Deborah Opeyemi
- Ms. Nigeria International, Charismatic Akinyele, Oluwatumishe Elizabeth
- Ms. Nigeria International, Top Model Echemazu, Augusta Onyinyechi
- Ms. Nigeria International, Planet Okolo Vanessa Chizzirim
- Ms. Nigeria International, Western Region Owoyeye, Christianah Oluwafolakemi
- Ms. Nigeria International, Northern Region Peters, Jacintha Ojochenemi
- Ms. Nigeria International, Southern Region John, Blessed
- Ms. Nigeria International, Eastern Region Nweke, Regina Amarachi
With great measure, we intend to commence the Tour of the Federation to contribute our quota as a registered entity in the country and to promote peace and unity in our Nation.
This event was facilitated by the Ekiti State Government under the supervision of the Commissioner for Arts, Culture and Tourism, Prof. Rasaki Ojo Bakare.
Brendance and Crusader Limited (BCL) is the official recognized organization platform for the Ms. Nigeria International.