The most accentuating part of the human body during the harmattan season is the lips, because it generates much more dead skin at a faster rate than during normal temperature or rainy season.
The feet hills and general body parts develop dead skins too but that of the mouth is more visible and sometimes it breaks, causing pains and discomfort.
That is why lip gloss is always recommended, and it’s fun to wear, easy to apply, and offers great added texture to any beauty/handsome look.
While some people, especially men apply Vaseline, none greasy oil or ointment, there are certain formulas that aren’t as sticky.
So here are few things you bear in mind when your lips produce constant dry skin about lip-gloss as against using any other oil or ointment:
* It’s effortlessly glamorous and chic.
* Gloss formulas can last hours, even after eating and drinking.
* Lip-gloss is versatile, unique, and totally gorgeous for any style of visage.
* The color selection for lip-gloss goes way beyond the classic, such that, whether you prefer something neutral or something bold, there’s a gloss for everyone.
* The gloss world is no longer plain. There are tubes crème, sheer, ultra-glossy, and even metallic finishes. There’s no limitation when it came to lip-gloss finishes.
* Lipsticks and liquid lippies can sometimes make lips look flat. So if you’re looking for a voluminous touch, just opt for a gloss to get you there.
*When you want body glitter or glitter eyeliner you can have a sparkling, ultra-reflective, and über-sparkly gloss?
* With lip-gloss, you’ll never have to worry about when it comes to dryness and cracks? Many modern formulas are super-hydrating and moisturizing, leaving your pout with a soft, supple quality hours after wear.
* Unlike lipstick and pencils, lip-gloss is a cinch to reapply.